(Available as a Free downloadable PDF file.
Download Instructions are at the bottom of the page.)
Solid cedar shingles add a unique charm to this beautiful dog house. The simple "cottage" style makes
it easy to build, and the lift-off top makes it easy to keep clean. Solid cedar construction helps keep
fleas and ticks away, and will ensure it will last for decades. All you need to do is add a new
coat of stain or finish every year or two to protect it from the elements.
- Lift off top for easy cleaning
- Cedar shingles are easy to make and add unique beauty to this dog house
- Raised bottom - keeps your dog dry
- Cedar wood is naturally resistant to decay
- Cedar wood is a natural insect repellent and helps keep fleas & ticks away
- Excellent insulation properties of solid wood keeps your dog comfortable
- Designed for medium size dogs
- Table saw, Router, Jig Saw
- Drill & basic hand tools
- Height: 32 1/2"
- Width: 26 1/2"